Sunday, September 30, 2012

Beware My 3ds is Broken!

  Just letting people know about how your 3ds can brake. Yesterday my 3ds broke because of my son. My son was playing my 3ds and of course kids never charge the 3ds. Well he was playing while it was charging and he forgot it was plugged in. When he got up to walk with it he broke the piece where you charge it. He riped the hole metal peace out of the 3ds.

  Just trying to give parents out there a heads up. Do not let your kids play the 3ds while it is charging. Good luck on trying to keep them from doing that. If any of yours kids broke a 3ds or dsi tell me about it, it will make me feel a little better about mine being broken.


I like playing video games. Its even better when I am earn money playing video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment