Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Making Money While Playing Games

  It is great to play games but its even better to make money doing it. The first thing you need to do is make sure that you have some one that will help you every step of the way. If you follow the steps below you should have no problem making money while playing games.

Step 1

The first thing you need to do is start recording your screen while playing games. I use a Dazzle to record my game console and I use Snagit to record my computer screen.

Step 2

After you record your game you need to start a YouTube channel. When you ask I will send you more good tips about making a YouTube channel.

Step 3

Last thing you need to do is get a company to advertise. The reason why I use my company is because it has to do with games. After choosing a company then you need to post your URL under each video you uploaded to YouTube.

This could work as long as you set it all up the right way. This blog post is basic guide lines to make money playing games. If you choose to use my company I will help you in every step of the way. My company is click here. I will show you all the tips I have been using.



Click  my company blog to learn more about the company that I am advertising.

2 comments:

  1. That is a good idea. There is tons of people looking on You Tube to learn how to beat games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats why everyone should be contacting me, so I can help them get started.

    ReplyDelete