Sunday, September 30, 2012

How to Record your 3ds Screen. How to Record your dsi Screen.

  If you have been doing research on how to record your 3ds screen or how to record your dsi screen, stop looking. What I have found is that there is know real good way on how to record your 3ds screen or how to record your dsi screen. Only thing you will find about recording is people just taking a camera and recording the dsi and 3ds. If your looking for another way to record it, just give up because there is no other way.

  You would think by this day and age they would have already made a way to record a dsi or 3ds. Honestly I think everyone should start writing Nintendo about this, maybe then they will make something. Really Nintendo, you just put a camera in the 3ds and you should have added a record screen option. I think I just gave them there next big idea.


I like playing video games. Its even better when I am makeing money playing games.

3 comments: