Sunday, October 21, 2012

Better Then FaceBook? New Social Media and Gaming Website!

  FaceBook has billion of users and is worth billions. Mark Zuckerberg has made a website that attracts all ages of users to use his website. There is one type of users he is forgetting about, the parent. If you said, "get off FaceBook." to a kid, do you think you would hear hold on I am learning? With this website you would not only hear that, but that and much, much more. Just the learning alone, you could learn calculus, history, college level material and much more.

  This website is fairly new. Not only they have a hole learning section, but they also have games, chances to win prizes, top website, news, bargain finder, and much more to come. Like FaceBook, they will be soon having social media and interactive games.

  FaceBook has a bunch of those features and there worth billions of dollars. Wouldn't it be nice if FaceBook would give some of those billions to you, the user? This company gives 75% of revenue to there reps.. (anyone can be a rep.).

  If you just want to use all the features on the website or be a rep., it does not matter what you want to do. It only takes a couple of minutes to register for free. This website I feel will be the next big thing. I joined this early just like I joined FaceBook early. I like this site so much more. I am not sure if it is all the features the site got is the reason why I like it so much or its the 75% I am getting from the company.

Click Here To Learn More About The Website.
Click Here For The Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment