Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Walking Dead Game Review, This is my The Walking Dead Review

  This is my The Walking Dead game review. This The Walking Dead game review is about the walking dead telltale game. The Walking Dead game release date is December 4, 2012. Pre-order the Walking Dead game for around $70 you get a bunch of extras. You get all 5 episodes of the game, the first 48 issues of the Walking Dead comic and a collector's edition box.

  The Walking Dead game is not about the T.V. show or the comic but it looks like a comic book world. You start out as Rick Grimes, then going through five episodes. The episodes are A New Day, Starving For Help, Long Road Ahead, Around Every Corner and No Time Left.

  I am really looking forward to playing this game in my free time. I am also looking forward to the other Walking Dead game that is coming out December 2013. I will be posting a post about that game in the near future.

Are you looking for a good place to play free games online with no spam. If so click free games and register for free.

1 comment: