Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Bad Wii U Review, Bad Review For The Wii U, Bad Wii U Review, Bad Review For The Wii U

 One of the hot new things that is out on the market is the Wii U. Well before anyone goes out and buy the Wii U, you should read this bad Wii U review. This is my honest Wii U review and after reading this, you will find out why I returned it twice.

 I was like one of the many people that was looking forward in buying the Nintendo's Wii U. The day I got it, I bought four games also that day. I also made sure I got the extended warranty. Later on in this post you will see why that is very important that I got that.

 Well after I got it home, I started the set up process. Be prepared, it does take time to get the system set up. Once the Wii U is hooked up, you will need to down information on the console. You need to make sure that you do not shut the Wii U off while it is in the middle of the down loading process. That is what happened to me.

 My Wii U was in the middle of the down loading process when my power went out. I later found out that if the power goes out or you shut it off during the down loading process it will kill the Wii U. So if you do choose to get a Wii U make sure this does not happen to you. I did take the Wii U back to the store and got a new one.

 Well after I went and got a new one it was working fine for a while. About four months later, I turned the Wii U on and it is telling me that I need to move the controller closer to the Wii U. So I have tried multiple times to get the controller to connect and it will not. Now I will be soon sending it back for the second time. I would just ask for my money back but I have already bought ten games for the Wii U and I can not return them.

 Well this is my Wii U review and it is a bad Wii U review. If I have to do it all over again, I would not buy one. If this post was helpful please Google plus this or share it. Any questions, just post a comment. Make sure you check out my other blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment