Monday, February 6, 2017

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Review, Real Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Review

 In this blog post I will be discussing Call of Duty Infinite Warfare. I will be giving my honest review about Call of Duty Infinite Warfare. I will talk about the good and the bad points about the latest Call of Duty. I will be giving you my opinion what I like and do not like about Call of Duty Infinite Warfare.

 I am a big fan of the Call of Duty franchise. This franchise been around for many of years and made millions of dollars. Call of Duty has been one of Xbox and PlayStation number one seller's since it was first released. It was not a surprise when Call of Duty Infinite Warfare was announced that every Call of Duty fan was anticipating its release.

 Well after it was released people started talking and it was not good. People did not like much of anything about the game and I agree. I do not like the futuristic concept with Infinite Warfare.Campaign and multiplayer in just straight boring. The zombies of the game is like a cartoon and is to different than the past Call of Duty's.

 The only thing that is good about this game is the legacy edition. If you get that edition, you get Call of Duty Modern Warfare remastered. Honestly I love the Call of Duty franchise but they totally bombed on this Call of Duty. This is by far the worst Call of Duty ever made. If your looking to get a new game, put Call of Duty Infinite Warfare on the bottom of the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment